Saturday, May 2, 2009

Projects I am working on (RPGs)

I always have a number of projects "In the fire" so to speak.

1. Wasteland - this is a "End of the world" type RPG loosely based off the Traveller system, using nothing more then a d6.
2. World of Hammerfall - This is a "High Fantasy' game world that has been slowly being remolded over the years, slowly building out the world.
3. Lands of Arune - This is my newest gameworld, and I have had a number of neat ideas on this one.
4. I am running a PBeM game of "The Temple of Elemental Evil" which is great, except for the limitations of PBeM.
5. I just started up a monday night chat game with a group of brave souls using the Basic Fantasy Role playing system, and so far much fun has been had. They are currently running though some of my self-designed stuff.

I will go over each in more detail later.

No comments:

Post a Comment